See all our properties

View the property catalog
Catalonia Realty

Buying and selling

In Catalonia Realty have an extensive catalog of properties from which you can choose what best matches your needs, whether the type of housing, prices, location, etc. We advise and help you with all confidence, because the final decision is the most successful and satisfying for you.

In our catalog we offer a wide range of houses, apartments, land, etc., mainly in Lloret de Mar and the rest of the Costa Brava, Maresme, Barcelona and Girona.

See properties
Catalonia Realty

Tourist rental

A Catalonia Realty we offer a variety of holiday homes and apartments, especially in the area of Lloret de Mar and the surrounding area. From where you can enjoy the sun and the beautiful beaches of the fantastic Costa Brava.

To reserve a property must pay 40% of the total amount and accept and sign the contract with its conditions and clauses. At the time of entry the remaining 60% will be paid next to a deposit that will be returned if at the time of departure there were no damages in the property.

The tourist tax must be paid at the time of entry, corresponding to the amount of 0.45 euros / night (maximum 7 nights) per person over 16 years.

See properties
Catalonia Realty

Fiscal and legal advice

To Catalonia Realty from the first moment of contact with our client we give a personalized treatment and we manage and advise on all the documentation and process necessary for the accomplishment of its operation, taking care of us of all the processing, giving the client the peace of mind that Is well advised by professionals.

It is important to emphasize our advisory services to foreigners who are not resident in Spain, since we are in charge of obtaining the necessary documents, from obtaining the NIE, advising on banking operations such as opening accounts, mediating in obtaining mortgages, etc.

You contact us
This website uses proprietary and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience as well as for analysis. By continuing browsing, we understand that you agree the use of cookies

What are cookies?

A cookie is a small file stored on the user's computer that allows us to recognize it. The set of cookies help us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful to the website users or and which are not.

Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing us with the navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and, if enabled, they help us identify and resolve errors.

What kind of cookies are used in this site?

Propietary cookies: those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which provides the service requested by the user.

Third party cookies:those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher but by another entity that analyzes the data collected. .

Persisting cookies: a type of cookie in which data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed by the cookie's responsible.

Analytics cookies: using web analytics to get information on the number of users accessing the site, number of pages viewed, and repetition frequency of visits, the duration, the browser used, operator who provides the service, the language used by the terminal or the city to which is assigned the IP address. Information that allows a better and more appropriate service by this website.

Accept the use of cookies.

We assume that you accept cookies. However, you can restrict, block or erase cookies from this site or any page from the browser settings.

Next you can find the main browsers help pages: